- To move down the road, hover your cursor in the direction you want to travel. Your cursor becomes an arrow that shows which direction you will travel, and an on the ground marks where you will go. Click once to travel to that location.
- To look around, click and drag your mouse. You can also use the arrows to the left and right of the compass icon.
- To zoom in or out, scroll with your mouse or two-finger zoom with a touchpad. You can also use the + and - buttons below the compass.
- To orient your Street View North, click the compass icon in the bottom right.
- To jump between streets, click the blue highlighted routes in the preview window in the bottom left.